Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tip #1. Make ChefVille Run Faster

Whenever I played ChefVille it seemed to run very slow for me on Google Chrome. However, recently I decided to play it in Fullscreen mode and it now runs much faster.

You can go into Fullscreen mode by clicking on the blue and white icon on the bottom right of your screen (See picture on right). When you are done just press the ESC key and it will take you out of Fullscreen mode.

I hope this works for you as well as it has for me!

Please comment below if know any other ways of making ChefVille run faster on your computer. Thanks For Reading!

Other Articles You May Be Interested In
6 Ways To Get More Energy
5 Ways To Get More Coins 
Harvest Ingredients Without Unlocking Them
Free Stuff Page!

No comments:

Note: Don't Forget To Keep Checking The Free Stuff Page